By Kathy Eaton
with photos by Judy Nelson
See our Facebook album with more of Judy Nelson’s Overlook photos here.
Originally named Mount Tabor Villa, the Montavilla neighborhood was platted in 1889 by H.C. Campbell, who represented a group of investors. Campbell also oversaw construction of the Morrison Bridge, which was completed in 1887 and sold to the city of Portland in 1895 for $150,000, according to … More